Sarah C.B. Guthrie (she/her)
A
Just discovered our newly-adopted 8 year old Golden Retriever loves lettuce stems. Not the leaves. *The stems.*

What's your dog's favorite unusual snack?

#DogsOfSpoutible #SpoutibleDogs
04:11 PM - Apr 17, 2023
David Fox
A
In response to Sarah C.B. Guthrie (she/her).
Carrots! But she's picky. She likes them sliced into strips lengthwise, then she prefers we toss them one-by-one into the next room so she can chase them and eat them.
12:38 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
My cat Pixel loves coffee, pepper and soap! Catch him licking the spout and back of the Kruegg, the top of the pepper grinder, and the bathroom soap dish All The Time! His sister loves cilantro stems! She comes into the kitchen when I'm making salad for lunch to get some, plays with & chews them 😹
04:22 PM - Apr 17, 2023
A
In response to Vicki with an eye.
Pixel likes it spicy!

I've read that cilantro is good for calming pet tummies.
09:01 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
Have had two dogs - and one cat - who love(d) to nibble on empty corn cobs after we eat the corn. The dogs like the sweetness, one guesses. The cat liked lots of strange human food. We think she just thought she was human.
04:15 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
Mine too! They LOVE corn! Not the best ingredient for their food though, makes them fat fast!
04:19 PM - Apr 17, 2023
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
Aww that's very sweet.
09:02 PM - Apr 17, 2023
BeBop
A
My dogs love asparagus and come running when they hear me pop the ends off to cook it.
04:12 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
In response to BeBop.
We had a dog who loved asparagus too! I also had another dog who loved apple cores. Oh, and had two who ate cherries from an old cherry tree in the yard (their stools were full of cherry pits!)
04:23 PM - Apr 17, 2023
A
In response to BeBop.
haha! I can hear the scramble of their paws!
05:52 PM - Apr 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}