Rebekah Jones
A
Whistleblower: A Timeline of the Media Spectacle
For years I’ve lived my life one viral news story after the next. This is just a fraction of my story, & the most heavily cited and sourced piece I've ever written
https://www.missinformatio...
05:30 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Lois Berry-Rose
A
In response to Rebekah Jones.
Awesome!
11:37 AM - Jun 19, 2023
Katy VotingBlue
A
Wow. Hats off to you! The GOP is everything shitty I ever suspected times 10. Also -An amazing job recapping - that couldn't have been easy.
12:42 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Carmen Willis
A
Repost
06:14 PM - Apr 22, 2023
James A Clark Jr
A
I follow you. I remember you calling that gov of FL out for lying about COVID-19 numbers! I hope your kid is safe.
05:41 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Dianne
A
How in the hell is DeSantis not being held accountable for this? How does he keep his position o power!?
01:31 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Dr K
A
In response to Dianne.
He’s got a pet GOP legislature that does whatever he wants. For ex, Florida law said you have to resign your state post if you’re running for another office (ex in CA, Katie Porter had to resign House seat to run for Senate). FL lege changed the law for DeSantis. Same w/transparent use of state 💵
09:41 AM - Mar 25, 2024
Penny
A
You story has been one nightmare after another. DeSatan has essentially turned Flor-uh-duh into a police state. As a mother, what he did to your son is despicable and rage inducing. Just know that you have many rooting for you. Stay strong...
06:05 PM - Apr 17, 2023

Only followers of this user (Parisa_Vinzant) can see their posts

NorthCoast TerryMerryJoan
A
I am so sorry for all you have been through. Such a despicable dark swarm. Holding you and your family in all light. Hoping you find healing and protection. 🕯❤️
05:56 PM - Apr 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}