David Corn
A
Sad to put such an important legacy to such an awful use--and in a way that could help Donald Trump return to power. Anyone who aids RFK Jr. is potentially aiding Trump and the forces of right-wing demagoguery and authoritarianism.
04:45 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
RFK Jr is a clown & won't benefit from people seeing & hearing him. Also, remember the Kennedy magic is nonexistent for the vast majority of voters. JFK died 60 years ago, RFK 55. So you have to be about 70 to remember.
In response to David Corn.
07:14 PM - Apr 17, 2023
AlwaysThinkHow
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
A 70 year old would have just started high school when RFK was killed. Someone asked a bunch of the cousins what they think of Jr and they all demurred strong opinions but most said they support Biden.
03:24 AM - Apr 18, 2023
James Auburn
A
You sure? I saw a bunch of people gathered in Dealey Plaza a couple of years ago saying JFK was alive and coming back any day to join Trump's crusade against sex traffickers.

They seemed awfully sure of it...
10:40 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
Wow, that freaked me out writing that. It seems like we JUST marked 50 years & I was standing in the chilly rain at the Irish Cultural Garden in Cleveland with Marcy Kaptur, a couple of her aides & several local Irish politicians, paying tribute.
07:17 PM - Apr 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}