Sandra Conway
A
I am a befuddled Canadian hooked on American politics. I just can't understand the love of guns over the love of lives (and especially children) by the GOP. How can they continue to be led by the NRA while chalking up 160 mass shootings already this year? Does anyone understand this?
08:35 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Kathleen Rupnow
A
In response to Sandra Conway.
You are not alone
08:59 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Michele McCarthy
A
Study cults and the history of racism in the US. That mostly covers it.

This is a good summary:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Steve Schmidt reveals who is responsible for the degradation of the Republican party | The Warning - YouTube

Steve Schmidt takes a look back at the history of the Republican party, from its noble roots with Abraham Lincoln all the way to wannabe strongman, Donald Tr...

08:49 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Sandra Conway
A
In response to Michele McCarthy.
Thank you. I watched Steve Schmidt's talk. You're right. He put the whole problem in a nutshell. I already understood what he said and believe him completely. I guess I was looking for a reason that these people have gone mad. But how can you explain insanity?
09:08 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Lyn aka Jazz
A
Nope, as a fellow Canadian, I find almost all the Republican ideas totally incomprehensible! I'm grateful that I live in Canada and not in Gilead.
08:46 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Sandra Conway
A
In response to Lyn aka Jazz.
I agree. Margaret Attwood was psychic or prophetic. Unfortunately, we are starting to see the guns move north. It used to be unusual, but in Toronto, almost every day we hear of someone using a gun.
08:51 PM - Apr 17, 2023
JZGurl73
A
It’s an addiction
08:36 PM - Apr 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}