makalani bandele
A
Yall think I am being hyperbolic or making sh*t up. But a lot of white people miss public lynchings. White people with badges, elected officials, & running jails. This is what systemic racism looks like. This recording in McCurtain County Oklahoma is case & point.
https://tinyurl.com/3ahz25...
makalani bandele @makbandele
You are fooling yourself if you don't see that allowing ppl (primarily white men) to arm themselves to the teeth is abt maintaining white power. It's no coincidence that 98% of these shooters are disgruntled white males. Look at Jan.6, they are just chomping at the bit to lynch somebody & take over
09:27 PM - Apr 14, 2023
08:54 PM - Apr 17, 2023
Knit vs Purl
A
In response to makalani bandele.
I agree with you, at least in part because I live in the South (TN) & have seen the panic and even *hate* in local people's eyes when they learn that I am Jewish. I've witnessed them saying that Obama would never be *their* president while making veiled references to his ancestry. And more.
09:20 PM - Apr 17, 2023
makalani bandele
A
Not sure why you can't agree wholeheartedly. It seems to me that white supremacists see black & brown people as a physical threat, while they see Jewish people as more sinister meta-threat. All the conspiracies about their civilization's downfall has Jewish people at the center.
In response to Knit vs Purl.
11:59 PM - Apr 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}