Diana Lukasik
A
Do you mean to tell me while I was sleeping, Dominion settled their $1.6 billion lawsuit against FOX for $787.5 million?
FOX is getting away with everything!
I believe we wanted FOX to BEGONE!
Yes, voting is OUR only power and only recourse.
Yimi_Kyrabo @Yimi_Kyrabo
Interestingly, most people seem to think Fox kinda got off, despite an over 3/4-billion-dollar settlement. I think so too. The collective WE wanted the menace, Fox, to be humbled and today's results are somehow not enough. It is w/deepest sympathy that I say once again, voting is OUR only power.
05:11 PM - Apr 18, 2023
05:25 PM - Apr 18, 2023
bk johnson
A
In response to Diana Lukasik.
Not to get hopes up but there is another lawsuit against Fox over the same thing, this time by Smartmatic. Smartmatic is seeking $2.7B and also includes several Fox big names personally. No guarantee it won't be settled too though.
06:19 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to bk johnson.
Yes, I agree and if this suit is also settled, FOX will just continue with their lies and deception.
The main offenders at their station need to be questioned under oath. We can only hope and always vote in every election.
06:25 PM - Apr 18, 2023
J Bean
A
Agreed. I wanted to see Carlson, Ingram and the rest have to state they knowingly lied.
05:57 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to J Bean.
Yes, most definitely and while under oath.
06:00 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Bert D
A
There is one entity that can do this, irrelevant of the $$ involved. That is the DOJ. And we all know, how well that is going.
05:31 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Bert D
A
While we wanted FOX to be held accountable, remember, DOMINION had lawyers and their FIRST loyalty is to what the customer wants. Dominion wanted FOX to PAY for defaming them. This was a business decision for them.

We didn't get to see FOX humiliated, but 787 MIL is a load of humiliation!
05:29 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to Bert D.
I hear what you are saying, but I was hoping against hope that this would be the beginning of the end of FOX.
They have contributed to poisoning and indoctrinating so many with their lies, deception and angry vitriol.
05:38 PM - Apr 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}