Bev Resendez
A
When I was a young girl my friend's mother put an end to our friendship. Why? Her mother found out what my last name is. I am Hispanic. I don't "look or act" (what ever that means) Hispanic so people don't really know unless they know me. Some people are openly racist around me. I fight it everyday
12:08 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Angela Baker
A
In response to Bev Resendez.
We are all evolving. Most people seem to acknowledge, accept and appreciate people’s differences instead of having a overt bias toward people different than us or pretending we do not see the differences at all which is actually erasure and insulting. Micro aggressions are a daily onslot 🫂
07:39 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Ale Am
A
Sadlly,it is something deeply rooted in US consider a person not for who they are but w respect to what is written on an ID,birth certific.a piece of paper in short,not what is intrinsically a human being. Been changes thanks the efforts of Democrats, but now they are quickly busily regaining ground
01:35 PM - Apr 19, 2023
LH Grant
A
Very sorry. I think that largely ended with the Millennials, other than the Cult. My kids have never once seen color, race, or religion in anyone. I am certain of that. Now around 30 years old. I know that my Grandkids never will. We are all Together
12:21 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
That breaks my heart. When I was younger a good friendship ended when my friends discovered I would be going to hell because I was Jewish. It truly hurts.
12:16 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Bev Resendez
A
In response to Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions".
Lisa, yours breaks my heart. I will never understand how people can treat others this way.
12:17 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Ms. Jackson
A
WP can be very racist and bigoted if they think no is listening, today we are just getting a sample of what is said behind closed doors.
12:12 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Bev Resendez
A
In response to Ms. Jackson.
I agree. They are saying the quiet part out loud.
12:14 PM - Apr 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}