Steve Sloan
A
Who here thinks that Smartmatic will not do the same as Dominion? Don’t get your hopes up. They will take the money and run. Corporate America only cares about money and not the well being of the people or our democracy. The department of justice is disempowered to do anything. Sad state of affairs
10:26 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Steve Sloan.
That anyone ever expected Dominion to grab more than it did says little for the thinking that went into such a belief. Still, some perspective...Fox is a wounded animal propped by an aging demo with not enough younger replacements. Lots of people will give it death by 1000 cuts.
10:32 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Steve Sloan
A
In response to Ground Control.
One must hope it is the beginning of an end. I don’t believe in a slow death. Wouldn’t it be great if the Fox reps would have had to go on air to admit their lies in public? Now with this settlement the Fox viewers will continue to watch and believe more lies
10:46 AM - Apr 19, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Steve Sloan.
You mean that aging-its-way-to-the-graveyard demo that was going to keep watching it anyway? Remember what I said about no replacements. Slow death is like gravity. A lack of belief has never stopped either from working. And given how much agony Fox has inflicted, slow IS better.
02:35 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Steve Sloan
A
I hear you. I just want to be alive to see it. Good talking to you
In response to Ground Control.
04:05 PM - Apr 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}