Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
I am currently in therapy, and honestly one of the best benefits is having an impartial third party to just listen and give feedback / support that is free of the biases your friends and family would have. It's like hiring a contractor to conduct a performance review of your brain .. kind of.
Lucas Salas Oroño @oneofbillions
Also normalize therapy. Everybody needs a little help sometimes that we can't get from family or friends. No shame in therapy. It's healthy and beneficial.
I was a skeptic and "against " it for many years because I was naive. It has made a huge difference in my life.

#Therapy
09:32 AM - Feb 10, 2023
09:34 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Joye Haun
A
I sometimes wonder if I should try therapy just to see what it's all about. I just don't know what I would talk about though! My concern is that I would 'create' problems that I didn't see as problems before.
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
09:55 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
In response to Joye Haun.
If there is anything personal that you're struggling with (or struggling to make peace with) therapy could be a good sounding board for you to examine your thoughts and feelings from a different perspective. Having to articulate things to someone who isn't part of them helps clarify it for yourself.
10:00 AM - Feb 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}