CALL TO ACTIVISM
A
The GOP has blocked the Dems' plan to replace Dianne Feinstein on the Judiciary Committee.

Dems won't be able to advance Biden's judicial nominees, raise debt ceiling, or investigate Clarence Thomas.

She has an impressive legacy, but we have a crisis. If she can’t return, Feinstein must resign.
10:46 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Sandra Przybylski
A
In response to CALL TO ACTIVISM.
It seems if McConnell can single-handedly reduce number of Supreme Court Justices to 8 for over a year, SML Schumer can reduce number of Senators on the SJC required for a quorum to send votes out of Committee and on to the floor. No one could stop Mitch. Worth a try. Hope you follow me here.😉
10:23 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Well…this is more than problematic. This is FUBAR.

They have the upper hand. Damn. 😒
01:45 PM - Apr 20, 2023
George Carlin Was Right
A
The way I read it is that the Dem's are 100% screwed unless she physically comes back. They will not allow a replacement meaning Biden is done, she literally ruined his presidency. Now a lame duck.
01:40 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Lawrence Frydman, MBA, CFP®
A
I 100% agree.
07:44 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
If she resigns, can't they still just block filling her spot on the judiciary committee?

Not sure why we need her to resign to raise the debt ceiling- nor why it would make a difference considering that I fully expect the House Treason Caucus to gleefully steer us over the edge regardless.
10:52 PM - Apr 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}