Molly Giering
A
My husband has really gotten into gardening. Could he have chosen a less expensive hobby - like hookers or a gambling addiction.
08:56 AM - Apr 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Molly Giering.
I took up crochet. Big, no HUGE mistake. My first Afghan cost me $120 to make.
08:59 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Molly Giering
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
At least you finished your project. I hyperfixate on a new hobby and spend so much money on supplies and then they sit there....forever.
09:02 AM - Apr 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Um... the last skien is half way done and I still have to do the fringe. I just let it sit there taunting me. I just took these sitting in bed. They haven't moved in two weeks. Hahahaha
09:06 AM - Apr 20, 2023
Molly Giering
A
Well, here's a mantra I use and you can take it if you want..."there's no expiration date on any of the supplies or pattern".

I mean...it soothes me for a couple of months anyway until the guilt of it starts again. 😬
09:08 AM - Apr 20, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
See... you're leaving out one very important piece of information. You see those stripes on the Afghan? Yeah... thats not on purpose. No one, NO ONE told me about dye lots. So... there is technically an expiration on supplies if you want a project of one color. 😉
09:12 AM - Apr 20, 2023 (Edited)
Molly Giering
A
HA! I LOVE the stripes! It's gorgeous. You could stop now and make it a lap blanket. Ta-da! Finished project! ;-)
09:14 AM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}