Jesse Brawner
A
Is there a place to make suggestions or report bugs? @cbouzy I was looking for a help/FAQ/support link and I am not sure where it is, or if there is one!
09:39 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Richard Head
A
In response to Jesse Brawner.
He's more than aware of the bugs. The priority right now is to get the platform running smooth and stable. There will be a way to report bugs once they are are comfortable with the performance of the site.
09:41 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Jesse Brawner
A
In response to Richard Head.
I get that, but it seems like there should be a support/help/faq link up on day one of a launch. Even if you do not address them, a pacifier button to placate people is better than nothing!
09:50 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Richard Head
A
They decided to prioritize getting the site up and running over small details. If you would rather not have the site at all right now, it could have gone that way.
09:54 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Jesse Brawner
A
Why do I feel like you are hostile towards my post? I was not complaining, blaming, or being derogatory towards the site or the creator. It was a legitimate question, and something that seems to be pretty industry standard across the web.
10:18 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Richard Head
A
Didn't intend to come across that way. My apologies. I just don't get why people want everything instantly. Even after someone like @cbouzy works his ass off, get like 2 hours of sleep a night or less for days, provides a free platform, and all people do is ask for more, and they have to have it NOW
10:25 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Jesse Brawner
A
Definitely not my intention. I had an odd thing happen when making a spout, so wanted to bring it up. However I could not find anything.

Not a hater at all, I hope spoutible goes nuclear and blows all the other sites away!
10:28 AM - Feb 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}