Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Aamir Hussain
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
I'll say the democratic party gives cover to Republican enablers like Manchin, Sinema, and Lieberman before them.
03:07 PM - Apr 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Aamir Hussain
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
I believe the idea that Manchin is the only kind of Dem that can be elected in West Virgina is a media created fallacy.

Harm reduction is a thing but enabling bad behaviour is a thing too. There needs to be consequences to killing the John Lewis Voter Rights Act.
03:12 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Pragmatic Obot
A
Sir, that's simply not true. West Virginia, are you familiar with the demographics of the state?
In response to Aamir Hussain.
03:18 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Aamir Hussain
A
In response to Pragmatic Obot.
I am no expert. But I don't believe a hillbilly elegy view of that part of the world.

Also can simeone tell Joe Smith I can't respond to him because of his settings lol?

But I think I can ask one thing here to try and reach across this divide.

How can I constructively criticise right wing Dems?
03:33 PM - Apr 20, 2023 (Edited)
Fractionalized Monkey JPEGs
A
By understanding where they are and what makes them popular in their communities.

Because if you don’t understand the political difference between NY city and NY state, you’re just imposing your views on suburban/rural voters, which is what gets Democrats to where they are right now.
04:14 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Pragmatic Obot
A
You don't believe a "hillbilly elegy" type environment.....IN WEST VIRGINIA?!?!?!?!
06:01 PM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}