Bob Cesca
A
Twitter Blue subscribers might as well give Trump $11 per month and cut out the middle man. Elon's Twitter is fertile ground for Russian trolls and 2016-level disinformation ahead of an election in which Trump is the presumptive Republican nominee. Dancing right into that propeller again.
06:19 PM - Apr 20, 2023
James Winter ( jmão )
A
In response to Bob Cesca.
https://youtube.com/watch?...

35 seconds in… 🙄🙄🙄😝😝🤬🤬

Please let’s NOT fuck this over from 2025-2029?! Tje question REGARDLESS OF ALL THAT IS HAPPENING, COULD NOT BE SIMPLER:

Democracy or Fascism.

Lesser of two evils STILL insists on democracy & common sense.
President Trump claims the noise from windmills 'causes cancer' - YouTube

President Trump made remarks about windmills at the National Republican Congressional Committee's dinner on Tuesday: "If you have a windmill anywhere near yo...

09:04 PM - Nov 28, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
And just to keep folks confused the enablers are running a “green” ticket as a back up to the greed ticket In addition to her, Kennedy is making greenwash noises too. Be watchful folks! Flynn was very active in Canada during the Ottawa squat. It is an international effort to take down democracy.
11:56 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Rita Boone
A
Spot-on!
09:50 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Media/West Prods.
A
09:56 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Gail Nelson
A
Yep!!
07:47 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Linda Conroy
A
If it even lasts that long. I have my doubts. I didn't think he could tank the platform as quickly as he is. I thought it would be at least a few years before it became unusable.
06:49 PM - Apr 20, 2023
jerazo
A
I fear it’s gonna be worse this go round because musk is gonna amplify the crazy. He’s a sad, bored, billionaire with fascist tendencies and he’s got nothing better to do than tinker with democracy. Apartheid elon isn’t gonna let 44 billion go without trying to get something “good” out of it.
06:45 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Ken Robert
A
06:25 PM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}