MeidasTouch Network
A
WOW! A new report says President Biden and his team are preparing to announce his reelection campaign next week. Biden's steady leadership style and massive legislative wins have proved to be a great contrast to the insanity and incompetence of MAGA Republicans.
06:37 PM - Apr 20, 2023
uOMi
A
In response to MeidasTouch Network.
#biden has proven that age should not be the issue in regard to another run of his. #ageism is ugly.
While we got too many old white folks in power, our number one priority ought to be to defeat #christofascist #Republicans ! Nothing else should matter as much.
12:48 PM - Apr 21, 2023 (Edited)
Kate Head
A
While I would vote for him I think his age is going to be a real issue that could cost Dems or keep people from voting at all.
11:17 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
In response to Kate Head.
Good thing then that his supposed opponent is just four years younger. Also, in the worst-case scenario, Kamala Harris takes over (which isn't bad).
04:17 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Kate Head
A
In response to Kate Head.
I have no problem with either of them, they are doing a great job. I just hope it’s the right election strategy for Dems and that they can energize voters.
08:15 AM - Apr 22, 2023
poster mouse
A
I voted for Biden in 2020 (obviously, lol). But I spoke about him as a 'placeholder': someone to oust Trump and keep the nation calm while younger politicians sorted out 2024. I've been pleasantly surprised by Biden's presidency, but I still believe its time for new blood.
08:02 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Michelle Moses
A
In response to poster mouse.
I didn’t think he’d do nearly as well as he has. I was wrong about him (I did vote for him, but didn’t expect much).
05:50 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
In response to poster mouse.
The main problem is the Trump threat is far from over. And Joe (as an incumbent) might be the only one that can beat him.
04:15 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Lori Wagoner
A
Er, while I agree that President Biden has made significant strides in taking control of the train wreck he was given, I really want someone younger to be president next time.

It's time for a change. No more old white men running this country please.
07:43 PM - Apr 20, 2023
mark dutcher
A
yes! I am all in.
07:06 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
06:46 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Vanessa White
B
I hope the Dems come up with a better idea.
06:44 PM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}