Jeff Abramo
A
Anyone else on here volunteer on the Buttigieg 2020 campaign? Where's my #TeamPete fam?

One of the coolest experiences ever was flying to Iowa to knock on doors for Pete prior to the caucus. Yes, it was just a couple days, but he won and I felt great about doing my part.
10:01 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Deb Gaskill
A
In response to Jeff Abramo.
I volunteered in Ohio. Never felt so strong about any candidate before... and I'm old enough to have volunteered for McGovern!
11:06 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Carol MacInnes
A
Volunteered for Pete here in Tampa but sadly he suspended his campaign before I got the chance to vote for him. Tampa Bay for Pete attended Dr. JIll Bidens rally on March 8...International Womens Day...and we were thrilled to tell her in person we were voting for Joe Biden. She was so gracious.
03:29 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Jeff Abramo
A
In response to Carol MacInnes.
Same. I live in New Jersey. I rarely get to vote for my preferred candidates given how late our primary is.
03:30 PM - Apr 21, 2023
K Ray
A
Hi Jeff! #TeamPete here in South Bend. Welcome to Spoutible!
11:15 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Maureen Pride
A
You were lucky to share that great experience when you did. No knocking on random doors now.
10:54 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Dennis A
A
Hey Jeff! 👋 #TeamPete here in NW Georgia in MTG's district. (Ugh!) 🐝
10:19 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Team Pete here from Tennessee. Knocked on doors and was a phone bank fanatic! We were able to vote for him early in our primary before he graciously stood aside.
10:03 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Jeff Abramo
A
In response to Bev Turner.
Awesome.

I took my kids up to MA from NJ to knock on doors for Super Tuesday, and I think the next day he stepped aside. Completely understood why he did it, but it took some time for my kids, who were so proud to support him, got it.
10:05 PM - Apr 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}