Pamela Keith
A
WTF is going on with Dems allowing our judges to get stymied because they can’t manage a Senator too mentally infirm to do her job?

TIME IS WASTING!!

I cannot abide our weakness. I truly can’t. the GOP can always count on it. Always
10:27 PM - Apr 18, 2023
M Briatack
A
In response to Pamela Keith.
And you go right along helping the GOP at every turn by attacking Dems.
11:12 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Pamela Keith
A
So the answer is to passively sit back and wait for Dema to get it together. NEGATIVE!

I use my voice spur and demand that MY TEAM gets better. Silence in these times is HARMFUL.

Rah rah Dems does not lead to a better result. And YES, I happen to have proof that my social media does,
In response to M Briatack.
06:38 AM - Apr 21, 2023 (Edited)
M Briatack
A
Another point: I suspect you are not privy to anything that Dems may or may not be doing behind the scenes to address the issue. Strategy does not always mean sharing things publicly on social media.
07:03 AM - Apr 21, 2023
M Briatack
A
Dems are the only recourse to stopping Republican fascism. Help them or help Republicans. We see what you choose. We have years of your twitter feed to see what you're really about.
06:54 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Pamela Keith
A
actually get enough people talking to make an impact.

The point of my feed to is get Dems thinking in a way that leads to better outcomes.

It may not be for you.
06:39 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Pamela Keith
A
Also, and this is important, I don’t talk to Republicans and they don’t follow me.

The people I am trying to influence are the people who do.

Maybe that’s exactly what is irritating you.
06:41 AM - Apr 21, 2023
M Briatack
A
If that were true and you weren't trying to actively create apathy and voter suppression, you'd privately offer and work with Dems to help behind the scenes instead of elevating your anti-Dem voter suppression intent, to elevate yourself.
06:57 AM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}