It’s Dr. Brown To You, Kiddo
A
Free to all from the New York Times. Read it. And weep.
11:02 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to It’s Dr. Brown To You, Kiddo.
I understand your intention here, but I’m not going to read this. The US has stepped over the line of humanity and decency. At least 1/4 of the entire population is ok with children dying. This is not going to change without a civil war to send them back under their rocks. Rehashing this is moot.
08:04 AM - Apr 21, 2023
A
The intention here is to mimic Mamie Till, the mother of Emmet Till. She made people witness the horror of what happened to her son. We have completely sanitized these events with soothing words. People need to be awake to the realities of gun violence. I understand & respect your feelings.
In response to Vanessa White.
09:11 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Vanessa White
B
In response to It’s Dr. Brown To You, Kiddo.
With all due respect, who are you trying to convince? Those who know the horrors know the heinous nature of this crime. Gun fanatics have made it clear they don’t care. It’s not like dead kids are going to change their minds. That’s sadly been proven over and over since Sandy Hook. 😢😢
09:16 AM - Apr 21, 2023
A
In response to Vanessa White.
I was once told by my friend (a Psychologist) once that everyone’s attention, understandings, need for correction, etc is so different. Some people are stirred and moved by the lightest touch. Some need a thunder clap. It never hurts to try and reach anyone and everyone.
12:40 PM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}