Diane Turner
A
We have parted our waters for new #bluecheck arrivals to help Spoutible grow. But it seems most only want to follow each other which is very inhospitable, I also fear it’s going to create an us versus them mentality here. Please #BlueChecks let’s not replicate the divide. Engage!
06:59 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Tommy Shoes
B
In response to Diane Turner.
You’re correct.
If you look none of them have barely any followers.
They think they’re better than everyone else. Can’t be bothered what ppl are thinking & feeling. If you notice their % doesn’t even go up for not engaging enough.
07:19 AM - Apr 21, 2023
StefWilliams25
A
I don't want to follow complete strangers who Spout random shit that I have no interest in. And unless you are following *literally* every account on here, you too, show some personal standards when it comes to who you follow, as well. Do YOU think you're better than them?
In response to Tommy Shoes.
11:28 AM - Apr 21, 2023
Tommy Shoes
B
In response to StefWilliams25.
I’m not better than anyone. I follow 99% of the ppl that follow me. I saw some questionable accounts that is why I didn’t follow back but those were a few.
So you’re saying out of over 300 accounts you only feel about 10% is worthy of you to read what they spout? Not being rude but you said it.
12:15 PM - Apr 21, 2023
StefWilliams25
A
Your use of the term "worthy" again has this connotation to the status envy that rocked Twitter. I guarantee there are plenty of non-verified accounts on here that have similar follow percentage. But because they don't have a blue check, you don't care who THEY follow.
12:21 PM - Apr 21, 2023
StefWilliams25
A
Who I follow and choose to engage with should be entirely my choice. If I want to come on here just to read other people's things from a distance, that should be perfectly okay as well. Stop trying to force people to validate YOUR own user experience.
12:21 PM - Apr 21, 2023 (Edited)
Tommy Shoes
B
Of course there are standards. All I’m saying is I see many ppl on here that are like minded in their feed yet they may have 300,500 followers yet only follow a handful.
A lot of them are rude if you don’t agree with them, threaten to block you & all because you had an opinion.
12:10 PM - Apr 21, 2023
StefWilliams25
A
Okay, so let those people be? Who cares who they follow or engage with? If they only want to follow a handful of people... that should be perfectly okay.

Again, this is a platform, not an HOA. If I don't wanna go be social at the block party, I should still be able to live in the town.
12:17 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Sue Paz
A
Up till now - I've been here from the start - I have liked a lot of "random shit", posted a bit, too. And as I did not know anybody, it was the beautiful, important, political, poetic, funny, endearing, sweet random shit of complete strangers. #sweetrandomshit #veryglad #Engage
11:49 AM - Apr 21, 2023
StefWilliams25
A
In response to Sue Paz.
Wonderful! I hope you continue to use the platform in a way that best suits your interests and needs, and I hope I'm afforded the same ability rather than told how I should be engaging!
11:52 AM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}