Baked At Grammy's
A
I appreciate nuanced discussions regarding politics and political power plays.
While Uncle Pres Biden wasn't my first choice for Pres, I knew that he would be a good POTUS. Why, because he gained a better understanding of the office as VP to PBO, AND he chose THEE Kamala Devi Harris as his partner
11:24 AM - Feb 10, 2023
ecsbrooklyn
A
In response to Baked At Grammy's.
MVP Harris was my first choice. Joe Biden was my second. The country is very lucky that they chose to partner for this task. We need to work to make sure they're able to keep going for another six years!
02:08 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Baked At Grammy's
A
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
I agree 100%. I attended her campaign kick-off rally in Oakland! It was incredible!
05:26 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Michigan History Dad
A
Not my first choice, but from a harm reduction viewpoint there was no other choice come election day.
09:52 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
We were lucky during the last presidential primaries because we had a bunch of folks who would have been good presidents to choose from. Biden wasn't my first choice, either, but he's hitting more of my priorities than I expected.
09:41 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
Agreed. He's the "Grandpa" Americans needed. He's also been at the big Washington game since he was 29. He understands how the nuances of how it works. Unlike his predecessor he knows how to get things done.
09:01 AM - Feb 13, 2023
I Smoked Threads
A
He wasn't my first choice either... until march 2020 when the entire country went to shit and he was the only candidate qualified to handle the job and undo the disaster.
08:51 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Baked At Grammy's
A
In response to I Smoked Threads.
✊????
11:10 AM - Feb 13, 2023 (Edited)
Carolyn
A
He was not my first choice either but when he came up as the frontrunner, I knew he would be a good POTUS. He had the experience and gravitas we needed after Trump.
08:51 AM - Feb 13, 2023
__C E__
A
Not my first choice either, but hindsight has proven me wrong. Along with his VP experience, his years in Congress and the relationships he still has there have been invaluable. Also, credit to Rep. Clyburn for recognizing his potential and nudging him in the right direction.
11:40 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to __C E__.
I have been especially, happily surprised by his recognition of Indigenous sovereignty and the Boarding School investigation.

https://www.doi.gov/priori...
09:49 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
I support President Biden, the one mistake he made in my honest opinion was leaving any Trump administration holdovers in office. He should’ve dismissed all of them and started with a clean slate.
11:33 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Simon Sands
A
I second everything you said plus Joe is such a steady hand...LOVE HIM....oh and soror Harris is wonderful as our VP
11:28 AM - Feb 10, 2023
Baked At Grammy's
A
In response to Simon Sands.
Exactly! He knows those folks and he knows the process. At this stage of his political career, he can call 'em out they way he did without fear of repercussion.
White House twitter account has been trolling repubs ever since the #SOTU . LOLOL
11:32 AM - Feb 10, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}