Jaclyn Cosgrove
A
I have to admit: It's nice to be on #Spoutible where there are fewer users but more opportunity to connect with folks I haven't met.

I'm intrigued by the intention to keep hate outta here. I love a good #socialmedia #SocialSciences experiment. Reminds me of the early aught days of the internet!
01:25 PM - Apr 21, 2023
JTaylor66
A
In response to Jaclyn Cosgrove.
Agree. I think there are so many like minded "grown-ups" here to police the site and with Chris being very open to listen and learn that The Whale can be what we want it to be. It will change as it grows but I trust it will develop into a multi-tiered platform that will accommodate all sectors
01:38 PM - Apr 21, 2023
JTaylor66
A
In response to JTaylor66.
I like the softer topics: nature, musics, hobbies but equally enjoy Politics and Sport. I hope that moving forward Chris will implement different explore buttons that are topic based.
I have lists on the Dodo and will do the same here when that is available; but that only includes people I follow
01:44 PM - Apr 21, 2023
TSKeets (I follow back)
A
Feeling the same way. Enjoying meeting more spouters and not having all the discord and bots. Fingers crossed it continues. Chris is well loved too and very clever so am expecting great things. Welcome to Spoutible too btw. I’m pretty new here…
01:34 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Josol
A
The waters are warm here! We are a friendly bunch!
01:28 PM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}