Christopher Bouzy
A
🐳Spoutible update: There were hiccups with handling so many people registering at once. Because of that, we didn't send an email notifying people to join because that would've exacerbated the problem. We are working to fix the issues that caused the bottlenecks...
05:33 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Aaron
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I'm a network architect and I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how you launched and corrected so quickly. Magnificent. You gotta know you have a whole lot of DEVs and network admins shook.
12:26 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Douglas Kelso
A
Small matter: when I clicked over to messages (I have none yet), I saw the following:

"Oops! It looks like you don't have any chat history yet. To start chatting with a user, open his profile page..."

That should probably be "open THEIR profile page..."
11:07 PM - Feb 02, 2023
DewdropSpouts
A
Wow. What a difference! It’s night & day from a few hours ago & I am loving it! Thank you @cbouzy & #TeamSpoutible ! We appreciate you
10:45 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Panamera Girl
A
10:35 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Michael McCaughan
A
Curious if theres a status or roadmap page? For things like bug fixes, or features (Like an app as an example) so we can keep an eye on things without a bunch of people asking the same questions! Speed does seem much better which is nice!
10:33 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Panamera Girl
A
zippy zippy now..
10:30 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Julia Goolia
A
There will always be issues after go-live. I’m so happy to be here. Thank you for everything you and the team are doing. 🐳
10:25 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
We have fixed the issue with the server load, but some of you cannot spout. We are fixing that now.
10:20 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Trust Facts
A
I can spout now!
06:04 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Anita Stever
A
It is soooooooooo much better today, every click accomplishes something!

Is there a 'this is how it all works' tutorial somewhere? I'm not sure how to get my feed the way I want it to be, or how best to find people.
08:33 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Sharon D. Johnson
A
No prob! We in here!
10:19 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Sue
A
I'm impressed with the pace at which you have upgraded the speed, s-o much smoother today. grateful for this new platform, thank you!
10:07 PM - Feb 02, 2023
RanniAmes
A
So much better one day later. Happy to be here!
10:03 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
Whoa! Is this the same site! The sluggishness has gone away and I have a very responsive, snappy experience. I don't know what you did, but it worked.

Thanx!!! 👍
09:36 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Sue
A
Are replies posted in real time? I couldn't see my reply. (I'll know my answer with this second try.)
09:34 PM - Feb 02, 2023
BlackBee Wise
A
We’re here for the duration. Good things come to those who wait.
04:53 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Todd Bernhard
A
Happy w the UI. I know you're working on scalability. Is there a better place to post feedback, namely:

1. Handle shows mixed case on profile page but lower in spouts
2. New Spout icon = drop of water. Perhaps rotate 180º like whale spout
3. HTML TITLE should include the word Spoutible
02:23 PM - Feb 02, 2023 (Edited)
Kevin Rickard
A
Hiccups are expected. Great problem to have. Keep scaling and looking forward to the first million users. This place is awesome. Congrats to you and your team.
02:17 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Dr. Jeanne Beckman
A
when do you anticipate an app for iphone?
12:38 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Christine D
A
Good morning! I was able to register yesterday afternoon (CST) with no problems on my IPad, but had issues navigating the platform on that device. This morning, I had a few hiccups on my desktop, but was able to get in and now it's all good!😁🐳
11:39 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Mary B
A
I think everyone knew!🤣
10:00 AM - Feb 02, 2023
SussexLife
A
You are doing well Chris', even though the platform is very slow, we really appreciate your efforts
09:53 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Nicole Holland
B
joe a disappointment again i really think hes being paid to screw over democrats
09:22 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
Thanks for giving us a viable alternative to Twitter in such a short period of time.

I'm using Firefox on a Windows desktop platform and the performance delays are irritating, but expected. Hoping that you'll figure it out in due time.

Keep up the good work. 👍
09:00 AM - Feb 02, 2023
JillianNY
A
I know. And I didn't get the name I wanted. Someone beat me to it by minutes. Dammit!
08:21 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Not a Problematic Liz
A
Looks like you have the good kind of growing pains. Best of luck! Feel free to hit me up if you need another dev.
08:12 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Eve_Gadgets
A
Yes! I'm back password reset works, saved it this time 😳 #insomnia
06:15 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Super Squirrel
A
All this said, Spouty is a miracle in the making. The UI is gorgeous, the community is psyched, and we're all going to build something *beautiful* together.

I had faith in you from the day you cc a comment I found despicable and said "You deserve so much more." We did, & now we have it.
06:14 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Super Squirrel
A
Also, problem I described happens if I use any emojis, and if I want to recompose the Spout, I can't.

Screen keeps coming back to spout I can't send "up".

Hoping you and Team Spouty can find and fix this.

But I'm here for good & willing to wait for satisfaction.
06:08 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Super Squirrel
A
Chris - So glad to be here on my 2nd acct (you will know me by my avatar, have already said hello on my main acct). Serious problem for me: if my spout includes pics or long text, there's no scroll bar in the compose screen to find and use the Spout Off button.

Major hiccup, otherwise, alls cool.
06:06 AM - Feb 02, 2023
MaggieMae
A
Thank you and your team for your dedication and hard work! It shows! Spoutible feels like home! 🐳💙
06:06 AM - Feb 02, 2023
Tricia Coscia
A
No worries - going swimmingly, some waves to be expected.
06:04 AM - Feb 02, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}