Susan Brosche
A
I sure hate the 300 character limit. Please #cbouzy give us more room. Even 500 characters would be better. I cant fit everything in at 300 characters. Even with abbreviations and no punctuations. And that sounds so weird. Take one thing from Post if possible. Unlimited characters would be so nice
11:23 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Susan Brosche.
Sooo, a bit of history about the 300. Before Spoutible was launched, many people asked CBouzy if he would consider creating a social media network. He took many surveys as the project went forward. One of them was about the number of characters a spout should have. 300 had the most votes.
11:36 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Susan Brosche
A
In response to Pamela.
Hey Pamela, thanks for responding to my spout. I didn’t know about the survey. I know it’s hard to get across my thoughts in 300 characters. I’m not good with abbreviating and leaving out commas drives me crazy. It can change the whole meaning of the sentence. But I’ll try to live with it. Yay 298.
01:42 PM - Apr 22, 2023
BryanOfOhio
A
In response to Susan Brosche.
Yes I agree 300 is not enough but still it makes me work hard on getting my thought acrossed in such a short amount of characters
11:26 PM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}