Since March ☂️

In April?

New in last days ?

1465 votes — 10:41 PM - Apr 21, 2023
JeniLynn
A
In response to Maureen.
I was a part of the 1st 🌊

I had a feeling it was gonna be big and replace that awful bird crap.
11:11 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Maureen
A
In response to JeniLynn.
I was never on bird site. But somehow learned about #Spoutible 🐳 and got in the first day, too. It sounded like it would be worth it 😊
11:12 PM - Apr 21, 2023
JeniLynn
A
In response to Maureen.
Since muskrat took over, it's been gotten worse by the minute.

I'd never feel comfortable sharing anything about my trans teen. It would be an instant barrage of hate & nastiness. It's so much nicer here & there are other parents that I can talk to about any questions or concerns.

It's really
11:18 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Maureen
A
In response to JeniLynn.
So glad you feel safer and more supported. I’m an educator - and we aren’t grooming, but we’re not judging. It’s an honor when a student feels we’re a safe confidant. What’s happening is beyond words.
11:21 PM - Apr 21, 2023
JeniLynn
A
The way these nut jobs are going after teachers make my blood boil! You don't get paid enough to deal with this onslaught of slander. It's disgusting.

And they wonder why there's a teacher shortage 🙄
In response to Maureen.
11:28 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Maureen
A
In response to JeniLynn.
I’m fortunate, it’s not as bad in my state. Well, typical trashing teachers. But nothing like the national trend.
But - the demoralizing is affecting teachers. And that, after all, is their purpose. To dismantle public education and elevate their private, specifically religious, schools.
11:31 PM - Apr 21, 2023
JeniLynn
A
In response to Maureen.
Yep.

It's not gotten bad here either. I live in Illinois around Chicago which is very blue. Thank goodness!

I see what these fanatical religious groups are trying to accomplish. It's appalling.

The majority (us) have to stop being so damn polite and start showing up! No more opting out.
11:34 PM - Apr 21, 2023
JeniLynn
A
In response to JeniLynn.
I adore my son's teachers. They work hard to make sure these kids are learning.

Some teachers have to be that friend to a student who may not have supportive parents at home. You are a lifeline for this children! You deserve so much respect.
11:31 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Maureen
A
In response to JeniLynn.
And when kids come to us - that means so much. To be trusted is huge.

The kids will be ok - they’re always stronger than we realize. And what I saw from teens/college students in last election- they aren’t letting any of this slide.

Yay kids!! 🙃
11:33 PM - Apr 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}