Kathy Gori
A
In 12 years of Catholic school, never once were the 10 commandments posted , there was just a crucifix over the door of each classroom, but that’s about it. There were girls at my school who weren’t Catholic their religions were respected too
Jamie Schler @lifesafeast
The Ten Commandments will be in Texas classrooms. Let’s see..

Other gods/graven images ✔️
Adultery ✔️
Stealing ✔️
Bear false witness ✔️
Covet ✔️
Sabbath day ✔️
Kill …. ✔️

Has TexasGOP thought this through?
01:11 AM - Apr 22, 2023
01:14 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Raine Scheller
A
In response to Kathy Gori.
Same, and we had a semester one World Religions that taught about the fundamentals of other religions: Protestant, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Greek Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, etc. I had a Buddhist roommate in college and she provided even further information on her beliefs. So interesting.
03:26 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Kathy Gori
A
In response to Raine Scheller.
Yes we did the same. The nuns took us around to various different religious institutions to learn about other faiths. They had us reading Simone de Beauvoir ( second sex) . We had a great education at that place, hard to believe Kimberly Guilfoyle went there too
12:58 AM - Apr 25, 2023
jerazo
A
They’re really ramping up the christo-fascism.
11:58 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Debbie Smith
A
It's all so stupid.

First of all - separation of church and state. Second of all - how many of the idiots who think this is a good idea have violated at least one of the commandments?

Third from Matthew 22

34Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35One
02:22 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Debbie Smith
A
In response to Debbie Smith.
7 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
02:28 AM - Apr 24, 2023
Jamie Schler
A
My sons went to public school in Italy where there is a state religion. Crucifix in every classroom, weekly catechism classes. When we switched to a village school the local priest would come in on certain Saint days to bless the kids. They bent over backwards to not to impose it on my kids.
01:20 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Ken The Plumber
A
Same here. We had a few Jewish kids going to our school but it didn't matter.
01:16 AM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}