Khrissy Choate
A
I’m a #wwe , #aew , #NewJapanPro , and #ImpactWrestling fan. Some people claim that WWE is the best but I don’t agree. WWE is too obsessed with The Bloodline storyline and both major men’s titles have been in Roman Reigns possession for three years. It’s gotten boring. AEW and New Japan top WWE.
11:20 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Randall
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
I. watch WWE, AEW, ROH and Impact every week. I can understand how you feel about The Bloodline arc, but the fact is that it draws numbers and money, in larger amounts than any other wrestling promotion currently operating, and is building stars on both sides of the storyline.
11:45 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Randall.
Making the McMahon’s money isn’t a legitimate rebuttal to the fact that the bloodline story arc needs to come to an end. There are other ways and better story arcs that could be utilized to build talent in WWE. I honestly don’t understand why everyone brings those things up as though they 1/2
12:43 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
are good reasons to keep continuing the same predictable story arc indefinitely. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 2/2
12:45 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Randall
A
We just disagree. You don't like it, I do. Some hate it, a lot love it. As long as it's keeping the numbers up, it will continue until the planned finish, whenever that may be. Probably after Roman passes 1k days. I shudder to imagine today's IWC fans watching Sammartino's run.
07:02 AM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}