Robert Reich
A
"To deny equal respect and dignity to any part of the citizenry is to place the entire country on the road to tiered citizenship and limited rights, to liberty for some and hierarchy for the rest."
12:24 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Mary JUSTICE FOR BREONNA
A
In response to Robert Reich.
Once in a while the times will publish an opinion piece that isn't terrible
07:24 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Brown Sugar BLM
A
👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
07:11 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
Oh excuse me, but didn't the NYT publish an op-ed defending JK Rowling? Isn't the NYT the same legacy media that constantly talks over trans folks while allowing terfs to regurgitate bs talking points? They don't deserve a brownie button for this article.
08:19 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Gayle Tapscott
A
We are not the UK. We are not a class system. And we won’t let it happen over here in the United States
03:00 AM - Feb 14, 2023
April Miller
A
Glad to see the NYT publishing an article like this, rather than their usual whitewashing of, say, DeSantis's hateful policies against trans people, his attempts to erase Black history and Black voices, etc.
04:35 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
I am unspeakably happy that you are here on Spoutible!
04:22 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Sandra Przybylski
A
We all win, when we all win. Good to see you here. I'm glad you're always fighting for the workers!👍
12:17 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Phaab1
A
These types of opinions are they NEVER built up from a foundation of truth mostly bc the authors are usually white and male and have limited experiences and fail to see the full landscape. We are not "on the road to tiered citizenship". America has ALWAYS been a country of tiered citizenship
01:21 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Xesaie
A
This is tangential, but one of the early tests here is if we have space for all marginalized groups including radical lesbians.
01:20 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Good to see you on Spoutible. I hope other journalist, columnist and opinion writers follow you here. This is a good space. Your voice is important.
12:41 PM - Feb 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}