Benjamin Wittes
A
Weather permitting, a Special Military Operation will take place at 9:00 pm this evening, Saturday, April 22, at the #GatesOfHell , otherwise known as the Russian Embassy in Washington DC. All are invited to attend in person. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Special Military Operation: You Can't Get Rid of Me That Easily - YouTube

Weather permitting, a Special Military Operation will take place at 9:00 pm this evening, Saturday, April 22, at the #GatesOfHell, otherwise known as the Ru...

09:35 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Benjamin Wittes
A
In response to Benjamin Wittes.
As last week's Special Military Operation came perilously close to violence--with the thug known alternately as "Karla," "Umbrella Boy," and "Umbrella Man" trying to block our projectors with both his body and two umbrellas--I urge people to come and film.
09:36 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Benjamin Wittes
A
The more people who are there, the less apt to get out of hand things are. I will be livestreaming here and experimenting with some new gobos I had made for Himar the gobo projector.
09:37 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Benjamin Wittes
A
I will be livestreaming at the YouTube link above for those who cannot make it in person.

Unlike last week, this week's Special Military Operation will not go on all night. It will go on for two hours or so.
09:37 AM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}