David Corn
A
In the latest issue of my OUR LAND newsletter, I explain why RFK Jr. is a problem for the Democrats.

Plus Dumbass Comment of the Week, the Mailbag, MoxieCam™ and more.

http://link.motherjones.co...

Please pass this on & sign up for a FREE trial subscription at www.davidcorn.com
11:12 AM - Apr 22, 2023
CamdenBlue
B
In response to David Corn.
No he isn't.
We just now need to get out & vote in a primary, because his squash rot auditory brain 'cell' listened to his handler! #BannonBackedRFKJr
05:40 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Janarchy
A
It's so sad because I remember when RFK Jr was a decent guy, an environmental activist, and a real Dem. I watched him devolve into the nut job he is now. Iirc one of his kids is autistic and jumped on the bandwagon to blame vaccines and themerisol, and had gone downhill ever since.
04:41 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Lisa Starr
A
I grew up "all things Kennedy" here in MA. Sadly, this guy made my eyes pop a couple of decades ago. When a photo creeped up recently of him with traitors "General" Michael Flynn & Roger Stone, I thought, damn, he's a Q guy. Sadly, dems will see "Kennedy" & think, good, we're on the right track. NO.
01:54 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Elizabeth Whitehead
A
So glad you moved over to Spoutible, David, a much better environment now than Twitter for your reporting and commentary. Twitter is rapidly disintegrating into a swamp of bots, ugly extremism and hateful behavior. Spoutible seems geared to people who want to connect in positive ways and to make t
12:18 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Carol Tracy
A
I read through his stuff.
He states a lot of things that the democrats and Biden are already working for.
Quite honestly, I see him as a bigger vote taker from republicans tired of the maga crazy town.
IF they were willing to vote blue
Because Fox had him on?
11:28 AM - Apr 22, 2023
CamdenBlue
B
In response to Carol Tracy.
No one who watches Fox is going to vote for RFKJr
05:42 AM - Apr 23, 2023
TrevWriter
A
Signed up.
11:26 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Daisy Parker
A
I don't agree that RFK Jr. will be a problem for President Biden. RFK Jr. is not a serious contender for POTUS, imo. He's angry, bitter and ill informed. I know we had an uninformed, malevolent POTUS recently, but I don't think we're going down that road again.
11:21 AM - Apr 22, 2023
Marisa Raymond
A
In response to Daisy Parker.
Agreed. The fact that he's being backed by Steve Bannon will turn a lot of people - including my independent dad - off. I don't think RFK will make it through the primaries.
12:05 PM - Apr 22, 2023
CamdenBlue
B
In response to Daisy Parker.
That means we ALL have to get out in a primary and vote now. Don't be like there's no way this moron will win. Yes! Yes! There is, if you don't vote in the primary!
05:44 AM - Apr 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}