Kim Lorenzana
A
In response to Live Love Label.
John McCain at the airport when he ran for president. I was buying a People magazine & Raisinettes. He, of course, was buying a newspaper and I felt the need to start a conversation. He was very kind.
04:28 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
The Most Reverend Desmond Tutu. He came to preach at our ⛪️twice. 1st time was to apologize for nearly running into him as I was late to choir rehearsal. Second was to greet him after the service about 5 yrs later. Both times he was delightful: warm, funny, and wise. He truly exemplified God love.
02:40 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Olen B
A
Worked at an art supply store in NYC (long time ago) and got to ring up supplies for a wondrous bunch of characters… Fay Gold (she was my favorite), Leon Uris, Gene Hackman, Paul Simon, Tony Bennett… others.
02:30 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Joan Troy?⚖️?
A
In response to Olen B.
That's so cool. Leon Uris! Helluva writer.
05:39 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Chris Kenyon
A
02:25 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
The most famous person for me would be Hillary Clinton at a book signing. She is the most accomplished, intelligent, knowledgeable, and gracious person with whom I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with.
What a wonderful world this could have been….
02:22 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Aaron Smith
A
Meatloaf.
It was an accident.
02:15 PM - Apr 22, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
I lived in DC so I've talked to a lot of famous people so I'm going to go with the one who holds the most power currently and that's Madame Vice President.
02:12 PM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}