Maggie S
A
I was in county government for 35 years in health care, public health, mental health. I'm so disheartened by these developments.
Gift article
03:22 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Didi B-Q
A
In response to Maggie S.
An HVAC person, with zero experience in public health, who promotes unproven treatments for Covid… what could go wrong?

Today’s MI GOP has lost its marbles. The good thing is the majority of the public have more sense than they do.
11:39 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Maggie S.
Part of our challenge is to *not* be disheartened. While the feelings we have are valid, distinguishing between them and the thoughts necessary to respond effectively is important. Understanding that bullies back down (as @Letty notes) helps. It often only takes one voice for others to rally around.
03:53 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Susan H
A
In response to Maggie S.
Sad. These people are so filled with hate and self-righteousness, that they can sleep at night with all their lying and twisting of Christian ideals amazes me.
03:35 PM - Apr 22, 2023
L. C.
A
In response to Maggie S.
I couldn't believe how what happened in this county also happened in the county I live in. We will prevail. This happened in the 1990s with "Christian" extremists. They screwed everything up before leaving with their tails between their legs.
03:29 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to L. C..
Yes, most of them have little stamina.
03:43 PM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}