Sherrilyn Ifill
A
This will only get worse unless the Senate Judiciary Committee gets serious about consequences for nominees who deliberately mislead the Committee. He was not the only judge nominated by Trump who "left out" writings & interviews that would have proven problematic.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/0...
07:24 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Rick Winschel
B
In response to Sherrilyn Ifill.
To the attorneys on here!! Would leaving out certain things to get a job ,and getting that job. Be breach of contract?? Lol
02:21 PM - Nov 17, 2023
NeverNotBlack
A
Well it's time for us to start emailing them and demand they hold him accountable in some way.
https://www.judiciary.sena...
08:59 AM - Jul 28, 2023 (Edited)
Pam E
A
I’ll
Apologize if I inadvertently ask a dumbass q, but I’m playing catch up in learning the workings of things political.
What can the senate judiciary do to him?
06:04 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Vivek’s Eyebrow Pencil
A
I recall a certain concerted statement by those unqualified judges during their confirmation hearings about Brown v. Board. I thought it so odd at the time, but clearly ALL of their "performances" were scripted, intentionally misleading and downright lies in many cases. It's horrifying.
04:42 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Jeanine Brazen Hussy
B
What a scumbag.
04:39 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
Republicans jammed Matthew Kacsmaryk into the judiciary as their agent. They are delighted; they'll defend him forever.

What can Democrats do against GOP stonewalling? He lied to the Senate under oath. Refer him for prosecution?

Better than a bad Yelp review, I suppose.
08:53 PM - Apr 22, 2023
Brand B
A
This extends to everything the democratic side does. If we continue to observe all the pro forma niceties while the other side literally just shreds the system, things are going to blow up. Sooner not later.
08:16 PM - Apr 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}