Ryan Talbot
A
It's #NFLDraft week! Still trying to get into the habit of "Spouting off" on here, so how about a Q&A?

Send me any #Bills draft questions that you may have, #BillsMafia .
09:40 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Joe Roberto
A
In response to Ryan Talbot.
Many folks have talked about the Bills trading back out of the first round. If they do that do you think it changes what position they're planning to target?
10:59 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Ryan Talbot
A
In response to Joe Roberto.
Possibly. I don't think they necessarily love the idea of Jack Campbell or Drew Sanders at No. 27, but if they trade out of the first round they could be the target with their first second round pick.
06:47 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Joe Roberto
A
The Bills seem to value flexibility, but if they go IOL, would it be prudent to get a Center-only player or should they prefer someone who can play both guard and center?
10:27 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Ryan Talbot
A
A lot of the top center prospects in this year's draft can play guard. If they're looking for Mitch Morse's heir apparent, have said player compete at guard early and eventually take over the center role. Eagles are doing that with Landon Dickerson.
10:32 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Joe Roberto
A
Would a move for D. Hopkins be dependent on draft results? Or are the 2 independent of each other?
09:58 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Ryan Talbot
A
That's a great question. If Buffalo were to draft a WR in Round 1, I would have trouble seeing them make a move for Hopkins.

It's not completely draft dependent, but I think the draft plays a role.
10:30 AM - Apr 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}