Chris DeLeon
A
Me when I'm exporting two dozen videos back to back that each take about 20 minutes to render but I have outer wilds right here
11:32 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Greg Thunderdragon
A
In response to Chris DeLeon.
I am currently like, 75% of the way through Outer Wilds but I cannot bring myself to finish it because it will be all gone once I do. Its too good! I need more of it.
11:54 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Chris DeLeon
A
In response to Greg Thunderdragon.
Are you including the DLC in that percentage? And the new community made mod (my most recent spout links to it, if you're on PC) after that? I've also replayed it several times and was doing it again last night, it's not the type of game necessarily that once finished never gets picked up again 😃
11:39 AM - Apr 23, 2023
Greg Thunderdragon
A
I dont think it includes DLC? I dont have a handle on how long that addition would take me though. For me its the kinda game you "solve" then move on though, since its SO open I am at the point where I have what I believe is all or most the info to "beat" it, but lack executing the final push.
12:30 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Chris DeLeon
A
The DLC is substantial in addition to the time, puzzles, universe lore and such. It's also the type of game like Portal or Myst which after finished can stay with you in your thoughts better than many other games, so in that way also isn't done even after you've reached the ending of it.
In response to Greg Thunderdragon.
12:41 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Greg Thunderdragon
A
Well... I will wishlist it then and move the main game up in queue of "the backlog" (of eternal doom)
10:13 PM - Apr 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}