Aquaholic
A
I’m still on the bird app because my sports follows haven’t chosen civility yet, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for being my refuge. Here’s hoping all of you have a blessed week ahead.
01:12 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Reggie Christian
A
In response to Aquaholic.
Same here. Sports may end up turning the lights out over there
02:44 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Aquaholic
A
In response to Reggie Christian.
week and MLB being in full swing, though. I’m looking forward to engaging again so hopefully the legit reporters make their way out of that toxic dump sooner rather than later. Maybe we should start some fan pages. My teams are the Texans (I know, I know…), Astros and Longhorns. Who are yours?
03:25 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Stteve Aw
A
Same. I rarely tweet or interact there anymore. It's alarming how toxic it's become. Unfortunately, my favorite follows still haven't chosen to set up shop elsewhere.
02:27 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Aquaholic
A
In response to Stteve Aw.
It’s definitely frustrating. I used to engage on some fan threads but it’s just not worth it anymore when fans of the same team refuse to have respectful discussions on differing views. My opinion can be swayed with facts but I refuse to be bullied. Hopefully the legit reporters will switch soon.
02:49 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Dittie
A
Bring them too! 😁
02:18 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Aquaholic
A
In response to Dittie.
The NFL draft is this week (then to critiquing the rookies, then onward to preseason cuts) so I’ll refrain from trying to get their brains to think about anything else for a little while. Baseball is in full swing (pun intended) so maybe my MLB odds will be better than a snowball’s in hades. Maybe.
02:37 PM - Apr 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}