Exavier Pope
A
“Minneapolis City Council announced during a meeting that John Pope Jr would receive $7.5m …

Chauvin struck Mr Pope in the head with a metal torch 4 times & kept him in a prone position”

This is my nephew, my brother’s son. Chauvin hurt my family
https://www.bbc.com/news/w...
07:08 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Mary R
A
In response to Exavier Pope.
This tape is a horrible thing to watch. I hope your nephew and all of his family that were present have gotten professional help. Minn PD knew what that horrible cop DC was, yet nobody stopped him. They even had him training new officers when he murdered George Floyd. Those guys are locked up too
08:30 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Thee Blue Nose TANY
A
Would have been cheaper to fire him when his behavior became a pattern, but...
08:20 PM - Apr 23, 2023
L. C.
A
And that sick pyscho wants out of prison
08:00 PM - Apr 23, 2023
M McC
A
I am so sorry your nephew and your family had to endure this.. Sending you love...
07:21 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Joe Hufford
B
This money should come from the pension fund of the police department, not from the city's taxpayers. Nothing will change until the police have real skin in the game.
07:17 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
Money will never make up for the damage caused. The money could go a long way to building a good future. I'm so sorry this happened in your family and hope for a good outcome.
07:13 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Exavier Pope
A
If Derek Chauvin was thrown in jail for beating my then 14 year nephew back then, George Floyd would still be alive
07:09 PM - Apr 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}