Mark Henry
A
Honest question: Does this diminish the amount of lies to which the Faux News audience will be exposed?
Maddow Blog @MaddowBlog
Steve's write up of the Tucker news for folks who don't want to click the Fox link:
https://www.msnbc.com/rach...
12:14 PM - Apr 24, 2023
01:12 PM - Apr 24, 2023
RS_ Thomas
A
In response to Mark Henry.
It doesn't, but Tucker was a literal pipeline into the country for Russian propaganda. Sure there will be others, but that's a powerful avenue that's suddenly shut down.
01:14 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Mark Henry
A
In response to RS_ Thomas.
I agree. I also think it will be hard to re-create the devotion that Tuckems audience had for him. Their ratings will suffer immediately.
01:16 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Whoa!
A
I think Fox News viewers will continue to watch Fox regardless of who they put in Tucker's time slot.
01:22 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Mark Henry
A
In response to Whoa!.
Yes, that it rue but as much as I don't like He-who-tucks he was really good a packaging up the lies and making them seem true in a way i have never seen done by anyone else. The Tuck-bros love him in an unnatural way. It will be hard to replicate. We'll see.
01:27 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Whoa!
A
No doubt he was good at what he did, but I don't see Fox viewers switching to MSNBC because he left. Maybe OAN if he popped up over there.
01:30 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Mark Henry
A
You are correct. People don't make that radical a shift very often, if ever. He probably will show up on OAN or NewsMax.
In response to Whoa!.
01:34 PM - Apr 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}