Tricia
A
This needs to be further amplified. A 3rd party siphons votes from Democrats and puts republicans in office. Ralph Nader is prime example as is Green Party candidate and Russian tool, Jill Stein.

NEVER VOTE 3rd PARTY - NEVER!
Mary OContrary @MaryInCognito
Anyone who votes 3rd party risks putting an authoritarian Republican in the WH in 2024.

In 2000, Bush defeated Al Gore by only 537 votes in FL. Nader received 97,421 votes in Florida. So Gore lost because of a 3rd party candidate, and we've been paying the price ever since.

NEVER vote 3rd party.
01:21 PM - Apr 24, 2023
01:44 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to Tricia.
Your spout presupposes that the 95 thousand who voted for Nader would've have voted at all or would not have voted for the other two left leaning parties on the ballot. Both of which got more than the 500 votes Gore lost by. Your candidate couldn't even carry his home state.
10:56 AM - May 05, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
I repeat: A vote for 3rd party candidates puts republicans in office because 3rd party candidates do not have a majority coalition to win. End.
12:55 PM - May 05, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Tricia.
I’ve already said this is another thread, two warning words…Susan Sarandon.

Seriously.
Do. Not. Be. Her.
02:56 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to just alex.
Susan Sarandon is an agent of chaos. She's no friend to the Democratic Party.
04:17 PM - Apr 24, 2023
KM
A
In response to Tricia.
While I strongly believe ranked choice voting should occur so third party candidates have a genuine chance, until this happens, 100% always this
02:18 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to KM.
Ranked-choice voting splits the majority coalitions of Democrats and republicans and requires the pieces be brought together after the election, and not by voters. In presidential elections, the Electoral College produces a majority intended to recognize the importance of the states 1/2
02:46 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to KM.
In presidential elections, the Electoral College produces a majority intended to recognize the importance of the states, one that sometimes differs from a popular majority. But in any case it is a coalition majority. 2/2
02:47 PM - Apr 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}