Kelli Matthews
A
The freedom of a blank slate on a new platform. Firmly crossing my fingers that this one has the potential to subvert Twitter.
03:24 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
In response to Kelli Matthews.
After being here since about its second week, I am feeling pretty positive that it IS, without BEING a Twitter 2.0, it is FAR less toxic, MUCH more engaging and STILL as educational as Twitter ever was. With the influx of journos & professionals sure to come, it will round out with better diversity!
06:09 PM - Apr 23, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
Spoutible is getting better every day and is by far the most engaging and least toxic of all the social media platforms. If you're not seeing the content you like, I encourage you to take the lead in creating it :-)
In response to Vicki with an eye.
04:35 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
More Spouts, echos and follows...with beta you get what you give.
10:34 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
I have tried to get a diverse timeline, and I love getting to spout with others. This is a great platform.
10:29 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
It takes a little time. In the very beginning I was mostly seeing political posts in my timeline but noe I get a little of everything - food, art, humor, music, tv and movies, even poetry. As more people join the content will be even more diverse.
11:26 PM - Apr 24, 2023
Vicki with an eye
A
Exactly! We get to make it our own, not driven by some digital interpretation of what we want.
07:06 PM - Apr 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}