Scott Dworkin
A
BOOM! President Biden announced his campaign to run for a 2nd term—and he will have my full support.

We know he can beat Trump—again.

We know he’s up for the challenge.

Plus the awesome staff he hired, and people he appointed/in his cabinet, I want them to continue their work.

Let’s do this.
06:47 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Eileen Griffin
A
In response to Scott Dworkin.
I am all in #BidenHarris2024 ❤️🤍💙
08:40 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Sean Evans
A
09:50 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Please reverse the order of those points. While we who are informed know them and the accomplishments, those who will determine the margin in the election don't, and they don't care about 'beating' but betterment of their lives.
#WordsMatter
#EveryLittleBitHelps
09:48 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Save Democracy and Decency
A
All hands on deck.

A wannabe fascist dictator had the bully pulpit for four years. That has had a dramatic effect nationally and worldwide. The worst of the worst far right wing deplorables are emboldened.

Dangerous times. This is no joke.
#vote #VoteForDemocrats #DemocracyWarriors
08:22 AM - Apr 25, 2023
S C
A
In response to Save Democracy and Decency.
Also, Trump or any Republican who gets in will attempt to reshape the federal civil service into a political spoils system. The civil service should be politically neutral and merit based. Republicans are already collecting resumes - they want to fire long time civil servants to bring in loyalists.
10:53 AM - Apr 25, 2023
Dragon Waker
A
He seriously needs to expel DeJoy-BEFORE the election. Jill needs to stop praising him and that Nancy Reagan stamp is a joke.

Other than that, I 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 the job he’s doing❣️✨
07:31 AM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}