Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
The bad guys HEARD us when we said "Vote blue, no matter who" and that is now being used to their advantage. PAY ATTENTION! The dirtiest of dirty tricks is fooling us into seeing nothing but the "D" beside a candidate's name.
Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé @DianeLMajor
My point may not have been clear.

VOTE BLUE is only the ***LAST*** step.

We have to research, vote in primaries, participate at the local, regional, state level. Communicate with candidates/incumbents. We have to advocate.

Voting is worth nothing if a victor turns their coat on us.
07:52 AM - Apr 25, 2023
07:54 AM - Apr 25, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
In response to Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé.
I live in Seattle. Tra la Seattle city council is now full of these GOP in Dem clothes.
No solutions for homeless ppl, for global warming, for public transport. Not good Seattle, not good
02:33 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
“Business backed” always, always means they are GOP. No doubt about it. Stay away. Do not back and do not donate to these corporate monsters!
02:40 PM - Nov 09, 2023
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
Ugh, I am so sorry. My neck of the woods didn't perform perfectly this week, but it was good, and I am definitely watching for any turncoats.

he good news is, school board voting went HARD against the book banners, and we did topple an incumbent woman-hater (who is, sigh, a woman).
03:15 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Its definitely not working on those of us who pay attention to such things. I evaluated every candidate on an individual basis to ensure I support those who best represent MY ideals. I'm a (fairly at least) informed voter and don't hesitate not to support a candidate I dont agree with ie RFK jr...
06:16 PM - Sep 08, 2023
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
I see SO MANY people (mostly ypipo) aching to boil it down to "just vote blue" but by the time you're in the booth, you are late to the party kids. It bothers me people want that to be the whole game. (And some think voting's only every 4 years too. Aiee!)
06:17 PM - Sep 08, 2023 (Edited)
Joon Bugg
A
We can no longer assume blue means blue. VET!
Because grifters are noticing that tunnel vision and running as Dems then switching to R.
VET! VET! VET!
01:20 PM - Aug 24, 2023
Li Milla4
A
In response to Joon Bugg.
I never did care for the 'vote blue no matter who' mentality. No trick is too dirty for the #GOP , they lost all credibility and integrity years ago. #VetThenVote
06:17 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Ben Peterson
A
In response to Joon Bugg.
This is a totally serious question - how does someone vet a candidate? I haven't the slightest idea how. This used to be done by trusted people, but... well that just doesn't happen anymore
06:38 PM - Sep 08, 2023
dparm917
A
Just an FYI, Robert Kennedy Jr has a "D" after his name and I don't think democrats want him to be elected. So yes be careful when you vote BLUE and make sure it's the right one.
08:45 PM - Jul 11, 2023
A
In response to dparm917.
Exactly. He and Sinema are definitely 2 I meant to be pointing toward.

The gee oh pee were listening pretty carefully when we started on the whole "Vote blue NO MATTER WHO" thing and they are taking great advantage of that.
08:47 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Steve Hill
B
Also we need No Repube to run un-apposed! A dem candidate for every position!
05:00 PM - Jun 24, 2023
RealAntifaHQ
A
I wish it weren't a Republican who said it . . .
"Trust, but verify."
06:27 PM - Jun 13, 2023
A
In response to RealAntifaHQ.
Heh, nice point about that quote. But definitely a good one. (Even a broken clock is right twice a day... ?)
06:28 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Henning Dekant
A
There should be laws against this. If you forgo or lose your original party affiliation you should lose your mandate, too.
07:13 PM - Jun 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}