Keith James
A
All this old age Joe Biden shit angers me

He’s literally been the most successful legislative President since LBJ

POTUS is a figure head, 70% of us are coming off a trauma from orange McFuck Face

Ageist assholes, it’s been a nice calm, productive, steady hand

4 more yrs of that sounds amazing
12:57 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Mary Ann Lyons
A
In response to Keith James.
04:45 PM - Apr 28, 2023
ann heffner
A
Since LBJ? I'd say it's more like he's giving FDR a run for the money. News Media doesn't even begin to give coverage to most of the good he's done. I swear they're all still afraid of tfg.
02:31 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Ground Control
A
In many ways, I consider him LBJ to Obama's JFK, the old hand finishing the work his ex-boss started.
02:25 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Lulu
A
Ignore the noise! Highlight his successes!
02:24 PM - Apr 25, 2023
ADRIAN BROWN
A
You sound angry. But the fact remains that Biden will be 85 by the time he leaves office. Not many people can operate at a consistently high level at 85. Actually, most people are dead by 85. It's not ageism, it's simply acknowledging the bell curve. And the president has to be more than a figurehea
02:22 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Cambomb
A
He's also appointed some really great people.

Pete Buttigieg is an awesome transportation leader. I've never paid attention to that position until now. We need house and Senate with easy majority and we can make some amazing progress
02:17 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Howlongtoretire
A
Not to mention he is literally the only Dem who can secure moderate independents and republicans
02:06 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Julie B
A
agreed! who a leader brings to the table and what is does with the information received matters. people don't really think the Pres does all the research, writing, and policy decisions independently, I hope. Biden/Harris has been extraordinarily effective in extraordinarily difficult times.
02:03 PM - Apr 25, 2023
OKJoAnn
B
I'm tired of it too. How old is trump? What about his age?
02:01 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Barb says Liberal Media is a Myth
A
Who do they think would have done as well with the economy & bringing NATO together to help Ukraine
01:50 PM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}