Mary OContrary
A
Remember when Bill O'Reilly was fired from #FoxNews and the Left celebrated with great elation and let out a collective sigh of relief?

So do I.

Then his successor turned out to be 10X worse.

Will it happen again? Or has #RupertMurdoch learned his lesson?

#tuckercarlson
02:44 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
My guess is Jessie Watters...or is it Watts??? I don't know...because I can't stomach that trash...but the clips that I have seen...he is a Mini Tucker...molding himself after him IMO.
08:18 PM - Apr 25, 2023 (Edited)
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
I don't watch that trash either but what I've read and seen about Jesse Waters makes me think he may be the next chosen one. He's as bad as Tucky and if given the opportunity, I could absolutely see him being worse.

The question will be whether Fox will try to reign their hosts in or not.
08:35 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Ellyn Gayle
B
It will happen again.
03:06 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Ellyn Gayle.
I wish I could counterpoint that but I fear you will be right.
03:08 PM - Apr 25, 2023
VSarcastic
A
So, they're hiring the cockroach from Naked Lunch that speaks from its anus? I am of course referring to Steve Bannon
02:54 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to VSarcastic.
God, I hope not.

Yesterday, Bannon was telling his listeners that it didn't make sense anymore to watch Fox. So my guess is, even if Fox pursued him, he'd tell them to F off.
02:57 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Howlongtoretire
A
The replacement will likely be worse, BUT we get some important breathing room here. It takes a while to build a following. The other difference right now is MAGA is trying to boycott Fox. Overall, I’m pleased.
02:53 PM - Apr 25, 2023 (Edited)
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Howlongtoretire.
The boycott is glorious, isn't it? Will be interesting to see how or if Fox weathers this storm.

As Fox viewers tabandon them and turn to Newsmax and OAN, its comforting to know that the Dominion and Smartmatic lawsuits against those two news organizations are still pending.
02:56 PM - Apr 25, 2023
CPfromCA
A
My 1st thought was every time one of these racist, misogynistic, homophobic, antisemitic assholes goes down, someone even worse pops up in the void.

But in this particular instance, w/an even bigger (monetarily speaking) case coming up, it makes me wonder if they will finally rein in the lies.
02:51 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to CPfromCA.
Miracles have been known to happen.
02:59 PM - Apr 25, 2023
IVHSpouts
A
I don't think Fox News is now scared straight, if that's what you're asking. But it might be difficult to be worse than Tucker.
02:49 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to IVHSpouts.
I can't imagine anyone being more horrible than Tucker. But to be honest, I used to think the same about Rush Limbaugh and several RW politicians.

Now we have MTG, Boebert, Gaetz, Alex Jones, and Steve Bannon...just to name a few. The GOP never fails to find even more horrible human beings.
02:53 PM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}