StefWilliams25
A
People think I'm crazy for traveling alone. But I have more fun by myself than I could ever imagine having with anyone else. Being alone is not the same as being lonely. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
04:05 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to StefWilliams25.
I remember a friend of mine traveled to Alaska by himself. The selfies was a bit tricky (before camera phones) so it was a camera with a self-timer on top of the hood of the car! 👍
09:36 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Yep! Traveled alone for work and got used to it. It's not a big deal to me anymore. The only thing I dislike doing alone is attending a rock concert. I'll go to the Opera or theatrical show by myself, but something about rock music or headbanging makes me want to enjoy it with at least one friend.
04:22 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Higgins_tj
A
Couldn't convince my wife, my kid or any of my friends to go on a trek in Bhutan. I'm headed there solo in October. Solo trips are awesome.
04:21 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Gino Gangai
A
Let them keep telling you, you are crazy while you live your best life! Enjoy!
04:20 PM - Apr 25, 2023
FirstAmendmentGirl
A
Agreed. I like nothing better than a solo road trip. If you want to go 50 miles out of your way to see LBJ's boyhood home, you can. But if you don't want to do that, no one is whining about it.
04:16 PM - Apr 25, 2023
StefWilliams25
A
In response to FirstAmendmentGirl.
THIS! When I went to Vancouver last year I went to the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra scoring of a Harry Potter movie. It was amazing. I don't know if anyone else would enjoy it the way I did, but it didn't matter. Because I went and enjoyed it for and by myself.
04:20 PM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}