Frank Figliuzzi
A
Jury deliberations starting. Proud Boys lawyer today told jury that January 6 attack was Trump’s fault: https://www.nbcnews.com/po...
06:39 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Sitara 68
A
In response to Frank Figliuzzi.
Yes, it was his fault, but it's also their fault. They are ALL at fault.
10:47 PM - Apr 25, 2023
David James
A
“Fault” makes it sound like it was an accident, it was no accident, it was planned, and they expected violence!
09:51 PM - Apr 25, 2023
LJ M
A
I used to blame my brother for the things I did once in a while when he led the charge to do something stupid. Guess what ? I still did them and should have known better according to our household Supreme Court aka my mother and father. I took my punishment like a man, eventhough I was a kid.
09:21 PM - Apr 25, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Even if Trump explicitly told them to attempt to overrun the Capitol, they were still responsible for their own actions on 1/6. Claiming someone told you to rob a bank, does not in any way remove your guilt for robbing the bank. Hold these guys to the highest legal standards and responsibility.
06:52 PM - Apr 25, 2023
True-Blue Spoutonian
A
Of course, he did. They’ll take credit and brag about destroying property and assaulting police officers but never the blame for their crimes. A bunch of thugs, incels, and cowards.
06:45 PM - Apr 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}