Zee
A
I find it so weird that US supreme court justices can be so openly compromised and there's nothing anyone can do about it. If the judges do not follow the law, why should the people they preside over? Why would anyone obey a ruling that is dirty?
06:16 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Robby Bright
A
In response to Zee.
I think we're at the point where the DOJ actually has authority because they're uncovering actual crimes. The fact that Garland is doing nothing about it is just a continuation on a theme. He should have been fired on 01/06/2022. That's the biggest mistake of this Administration.
06:19 AM - Apr 26, 2023
vickie votaw
A
In response to Robby Bright.
I read Chief Justice Roberts went with Garland to Ukraine about Russian war crimes, I don’t have faith in Roberts
06:53 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Zee.
Theoretically, Congress has a whole bunch of powers it could use to reign in SCOTUS, from investigations to term limits to expanding or shrinking the court to impeachment.

Apparently the Founders never planned for the same corrupt party controlling both the Supreme Court and most of Congress.
06:19 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
SCOTUS Impeachment requires a simple majority of the house. Conviction requires a 2/3 majority of the Senate
06:38 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Stephen Wunderlich
A
In response to Zee.
06:18 AM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}