Tony Davis
B
Here they go…they’re already starting to undermine and attack Biden from the left and he just officially declared the other day!

Let me say this…no matter if you like it or not…we live in a two party system..does that need to change..maybe..but we have to work with what is in front of us..
11:46 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Eleanor
A
In response to Tony Davis.
I’m ticked at these so-called “progressives” sniping at Biden and about him on the radio and podcasts. They are not doing this to America again. They can’t say authoritarianism/fascism can’t happen here b/c it is. Vote Dem and be glad you still can. We’ll sort stuff out with Dem majorities +POTUS.
11:56 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Tony Davis
B
not pipe dreams!! You have two choices to vote..one democrat one republican…THATS IT!!

Will you get everything you want in a candidate..NO!! AND YOU NEVER WILL!! When you go to vote next November there should be one question on your mind…
11:46 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Tony Davis
B
Which person will do the most harm to me, my family, and friends ? Then vote for the other person! THATS IT!!

If you sit out and not vote..I don’t care if it’s Local, State, or a federal election….You are a narcissistic guttersnipe!! Not voting when there are people actual lives on the line is..
11:47 AM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}