Khrissy Choate
A
The only reason V. P. Harris has bad poll numbers is because of the MSM running her down and disparaging her at every turn. Not unlike with Hillary. However, being a POC who didn’t “remember her place” is at center too. I stand with Kamala. ✊🏻
11:49 AM - Apr 26, 2023 (Edited)
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Khrissy Choate.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:17 PM - Apr 26, 2023
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
In response to Irminsul Harp.
The easy answer is "polls ain't shit". In today's world with caller ID and a tech savvy populace, respondents to polls in no way represent the trends.
02:30 PM - Apr 26, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Bigotry, sexism and racism are the reasons why the patriarchy needs VP Harris to be viewed as insufficient. She has been all around the world and media simply won’t cover her efforts or give her accolades. I believe it’s also why they attack Biden. ANYTHING to keep her away from the presidency.
12:36 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Buffalodavid AKA Stargeezer
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
The media needs a horse race or they won’t get the traffic.
02:51 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Vicky
A
Absolutely spot on! 👊💙🇺🇸 I’m happy to cast my vote in 2024 for President Biden & Madam Vice President Harris!
12:05 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Tammy Hodgkinson
A
LOL, my spouse made the mistake of saying, “Kamala is never gonna be elected Pres. I mean, she’s kind of disappeared…”

BOY, howdy! Did he ever regret saying that to ME. This former teacher began the lesson, starting w/ “Tell me one thing ANY other VP did in office. Just one.”
(*crickets*)
GRR!
12:03 PM - Apr 26, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Tammy Hodgkinson.
😂 Same. The patriarchy is real. Men had no problem accepting and respecting Mike “Shadow-man” Pence as VP, but say VP Harris is MIA.
12:30 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Tammy Hodgkinson.
My Dad got a real kick out of watching Kamala make Pence sweat during the debate that they had. My Dad is 74 and he has said he will vote for her should she run for President in 2028. Don’t believe the narrative that “older Americans don’t like” her.
01:11 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Ken Gibson
A
You are absolutely correct. Kamala was my first choice in the primaries, and the fact that Joe chose her after she took him to task in that debate speaks volumes.

She'll make a great president given the chance!
11:59 AM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}