Chance
B
We have states literally suppressing the teaching of SLAVERY and JIM CROW but this is the story they choose to run with....? Not to diminish what happened over there but it happened in Germany get concerned about the teaching of your own history before you start worrying about someone else's!! 👇👇👇
12:55 AM - Apr 16, 2023
Patty Kimura
A
In response to Chance.
The Holocaust is also American history. Jim Crow informed Hitler's views on how to institutionalize antisemitism. African Americans fought Nazism, and came back changed. Demanding that their sacrifice to defend democracy abroad meant the right to demand democracy at home. Isaac Woodard, look him up.
01:20 AM - Apr 16, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Patty Kimura.
You think BLACK people came home defending Jews when they were being denied being BLACK get FUCKING real!!
01:41 AM - Apr 16, 2023
Patty Kimura
A
In response to Chance.
Roy Wilkins, Martin Luther King, Jr, Bayard Rustin, Whitney Young, A. Philip Randolph, W.E.B Du Bois prove you wrong.
02:47 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Chance
B
You just threw out a bunch of names of BLACK people had nothing to do with what I said so you didn't prove SHIT you are a FUCKING LOSER that can't argue on facts so you manufacture other things to say to fit your narrative
03:17 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Patty Kimura
A
I can see why you have a 39% rating.
Have an excellent day!
In response to Chance.
05:16 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Chance
B
I have a 39% rating because I tell people like you exactly what they need to hear and not what they want to hear so I take it as a compliment you don't know SHIT about American history you only know what White people have taught you keep thinking that you know more when you don't know SHIT!!
05:25 PM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}