Badlydone Emma
A
I can’t with the “earn my vote crowd”

We literally are battling fascism.
05:57 PM - Apr 25, 2023
SAJ
B
In response to Badlydone Emma.
The "earn my vote people" will get trump elected in 2024.

Look what the earn my vote did in 2016. They were pissed Hillary didn't come to their state to talk to them. She didn't come to CA either, sure I would have loved to see her. It certainly didn't piss me off, so I wouldn't vote for her.
02:06 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Rachelle Kaufman
B
Oh well. Maybe at least then you so called liberals will actually put your masks back on in protest. You've all abandoned people like me for brunch and a corporatist who does everything that Trump does quietly.
In response to SAJ.
06:32 PM - Apr 26, 2023
SAJ
B
In response to Rachelle Kaufman.
By not voting or voting for a third party candidate...you have abandoned yourself. So get over it and don't make the same mistake again.

Biden's accomplishments are huge, just because you didn't get what you wanted...you are willing to screw the hole country with trump. Pathetic.
06:58 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Rachelle Kaufman
B
In response to SAJ.
Seriously what accomplishments? I'm already screwed. Free preschool- no doubled. COVID precautions-I can't even safely go to the hospital. I know who I am and what I need. I won't be bullied or gaslighted by #BlueMAGA anymore into being told what it is.
07:38 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Rachelle Kaufman
B
In response to SAJ.
And as for mistakes, the mistake was that I previously supported Biden. I will never make that mistake again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
07:39 PM - Apr 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}